Waffles & Donuts! This recipe works with both. It’s just 3 ingredients and takes about 5min to mix and cook 👨🏼🍳.
The result – waffle or donuts – is soft & fluffy! It’s Gluten Free and the macros are awesome ! And there’s 4.2g fiber as well 🙂
- 14g of coconut flour
- 10g of Pamela’s GF vanilla cake flour
- 1.5oz of liquid egg whites (3tbsp)
- Enough water to make a dough like batter. The batter isn’t really fluid-y, it’s more like a dough – I had to press it into the donut maker and waffle iron
- Cook in waffle iron or donut maker!
- I paired both of these with protein fluff ice cream 🍦 and Walden farms caramel syrup.
- Ice cream recipe can be found here