2 recipes! Can you tell I’m on Christmas break? 😂 Back to real life on Monday, so I’m logging these tonight ! Both of these recipes are just 2 ingredients and gluten free... and take approximately 5min to make. The cookie dough balls are also vegan.
- 20g Lions Pack Cookie Dough Muffin Mix
- 28g (1scoop) Devotion Protein
- Enough water to make batter
- Mix and cook in waffle maker!
- I added it to some of my PES ice cream 🍦
- Macros listed in last photo
Edible cookie dough balls recipe/ingredients: this makes 16balls
- 224 grams lions choice cookie dough (16tbsp) rolled into balls of 1tbsp each – it helps to refrigerate these for a couple hours before dipping in the chocolate, but not necessary .
- 135 grams (9tbsp) enjoy life semi sweet chocolate chips (found at Kroger) – microwave 1 min, stir, repeat until chocolate is melted (I had to microwave 2min total)
- Dip balls in chocolate
- Refrigerate until time to eat
- Macros listed in last photo.