Chocolate chips in a waffle! Awesome macros too! Gluten free and only 4ingredients !
I adapted this waffle recipe from Laura Loves Waffles ! Turned out great! I love the texture. Fluffy & also dense. And little pockets of chocolate 😋.
- 1scoop Devotion protein powder
- 20grams oat flour
- 1 egg
- 10g enjoy life chocolate chips
- Enough water to make into a pudding like batter.
- Mix and cook in waffle maker!
Ice cream recipe:
- 1c water
- 2c ice
- 1scoop protein powder (I recommend using a whey/casein blend – PES or Quest are my favorites)
- 1/4tsp guar gum
- 1/2tsp xanthan gum
- Blend in nutribullet
I have 2 gains in bulk digestive enzymes with breakfast & 2 with dinner. Gains in bulk code is RebekahC10 for 10% off :).
Total macros for meal: