Chike nutrition was nice enough to send me some samples of their protein powders. They have 2 types- both are a whey/espresso blend – 2scoops of the powder have the same amount of caffeine as 1 cup coffee. I used the mocha one for this donut recipe:
- 36 grams Chike protein
- 14g coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4cup water (give or take a little to get your desired consistency – mine was like a creamy soup- shown below)
- Mix above ingredients & Divvy up batter into 11 donut crevices.
- Cook in donut maker 5min. ( you could also cook these at 325 in a donut pan for approx 15minutes )
- While baking, mix up Peanut butter drizzle (12g Chike Powdered PB + 2tbsp water).
- Drizzle PB on top when done!
- You can eat the whole batch or individually! (I set up the recipe in my.macros plus app so I can add them as individual donuts). 🍩🍩👌🏼
(Bob 🐱 had to check it out too- he approved!)
These are perfect for me to make ahead of time to take to work or for a busy day! Protein+energy 🍩🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼.
- Mocha Protein- not overly coffee or chocolate flavored – a nice blend of both!
- The Peanut Butter is my favorite PowderPB so far! It’s similar to PB2 and PBFit in my opinion. It has a creamy texture when mixed with just water and great PB taste 👍🏼 👍🏼 😃.
Thank you Chike! Can’t wait to try this in some other recipes 🙂