32oz of Ice Cream, Gluten Free, 110kcal, 25g protein
This is probably one of my favorite recipes to make– A BIG (32oz) bowl of protein fluff ice cream 🍦 -> It’s gluten free, just 110kcal, & only 3 ingredients (plus ice & water). I probably get 60-70% of my protein from this recipe each day. My husband says I’m his “very blendy” wife 😂😂. I literally make this 2-3 (sometimes 4) times a day. I’m a little obsessed 😬
I also like that I can customize it to my macros by adding different toppings — like rice cakes, nut butters, cookie dough, waffles, donuts, candy, popcorn, etc. — so it is a balanced macro-meal/snack.
If you’ve been following my blog or Instagram for any amount of time, you’ve seen this recipe pop up before :). I figured his recipe deserved it’s own post though for how much I 💕 LOVE it 😍!
After trying this recipe with many different types of protein powders, different blenders, and different amounts of gums, I’ve come up with THE perfect recipe that I can always depend on for perfect fluff.
Ingredients & Directions:
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop protein (I use slap whey)
- 1/2tsp xanthan gum (for volume/fluff)
- 1/4tsp guar gum (for creaminess)
- Put all ingredients into nutribullet 32oz cup (I put the ingredients into the cup in that order)
- Blend all ingredients until cup is filled (or really close to it) & creamy.
- Pour it into a bowl & top with your own toppings & enjoy!!
This is the Blender I use: Nutribullet 900
Hope you love it as much as I do!!
Let me know if you try it! Tag me on IG @RebekahKFit 💞💞🖤