Gluten free, 2ingredients, 250kcal : 30p 30c 2f
I used to LOVE cornbread! I probably haven’t eaten any in the past 3 years so this recipe makes me really happy! It’s like a sweet savory waffle & great texture.
I found this at Kroger and was inspired ! (Peep Baxter in the background 😂)
I mixed it with some protein powder : Devotion (amazing for baking!)
- 40grams Devotion Protein powder
- 30grams Hodgson Mill GF Cornbread mix
- 1/2cup plus 2 TB water
- Cook in waffle maker (or donut maker) until done!
- Optional : Top with a little Walden farms syrup or dip in protein ice cream … or do both 🙂
Supplements with meal:
- A note On supplements – yes I’m an affiliate for the products I promote in my store, but I also want to share that I do purchase my own supplements (using my discounts, of course 😉). So I’m currently not receiving any for free to promote here. If you have any questions about the supplements I use, I tried to address those on the “my store” page, but you can also email me to ask! :).