I received my 5-pound bag of Gains in Bulk Vanilla Milkshake protein this week & LOVE it! It has a great flavor on it’s own (I tried it just mixed with water as a pudding & YUM).
- The macros for a 25gram scoop are 106 kcals: 10g protein, 12g carbs, and 2g fat. (1gram Fiber) .
- There are 90 scoops in 1 bag!
- 1 bag is about $50 when you use my 10% discount code: RebekahC10
- Used by Professional teams like the NBA Miami Heat and others.
- Check out the other benefits of this powder on their site
I see myself using this as more of something I will mix with yogurt, oatmeal, water, milk, etc…. It has been different to bake with so I’ve been playing around with it all week & I am working hard to come up with voluminous macro-friendly recipes (I have a couple ideas already that will be coming soon). For now, here is one recipe I found that worked in my donut maker! 🙂
Gains In Bulk Donuts & Shamrock Ice Cream
- Donut Macros: 37kcals -> 2.5p, 6c, 0.4f
Gains in Bulk Donut Recipe (makes 5 mini-donuts!)
- 25grams GIB-100 protein powder
- 25 grams Maple grove farms pancake mix (I think any GF mix would work)
- 1/4 cup water
- mix and put into 5 mini donut slots
- cook in donut maker for 5-8 minutes or in oven at 350 for 10-12minutes
MACROS for all 5 donuts: 185kcals –> 12p, 29c (2.3 fiber), 2f
I dipped mine in my Shamrock Ice Cream! It’s almost March 😉
I just took my normal Perfect Protein Ice Cream recipe and added 2 cups of spinach on top! 🙂 … You could also add some mint extract!
TOTAL Macros for meal! —>>>> 318kcals : 38protein, 34carb (5.4 fiber), 3.5 fat
I also had 2 Gains in Bulk Digestive Enzymes with my meal 🙂
Also I will be at the Arnold Expo this year! I’ll be at the Gains In Bulk Booth! Hope you come say Hi if you are there!