This was a sweet crumble topping I made up for some protein ice cream. But it would work as a topping for yogurt or pudding as well. It’s just 3 ingredients and takes about 5min to make.
- 10grams of a Lundberg brown rice cake, crumbled up
- 10grams of protein powder – I used GainsinBulk vanilla milkshake
- 10grams of coconut oil
- melt coconut oil and mix ingredients together
- Put in Freezer for 5-10minutes (I made some perfect protein ice cream while waiting)
- Pull out of freezer and break up
- Sprinkle on top or just eat it plain! 🙂