This is my go-to gluten free, 2-ingredient waffle. It turns out perfectly every time, is fluffy, and takes about 3minutes! On top of this is a sweet vanilla milkshake butter (also 2 ingredients!)
- Waffle Macros: 28p 28c 2f (239kcals)
- Vanilla Butter: 8p 9c 15f (211kcals)
- 35grams (1.25scoops) Devotion Angel Food Cake Powder
- 35grams Maple Grove farms GF Pancake/Waffle mix (found at Kroger)
- 1/2-3/4cup water
- (optional) I also added a macro-free Devotion Flex Flavor (fruity hoops today)
- Mix and cook 3minutes in preheated/greased waffle maker! 🙂
- 20grams Gains in Bulk Vanilla milkshake protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- a little water
Supplements with meal:
- 2 Square1 pills (multi/hair/skin/nails supp)
- 2 Digestive Enzymes/Probiotics
Other Fun Macro Finds!
These are a couple of products I’ve found that are perfect as a post-workout treat! I keep them in my freezer, so they stay fresh longer.
- Protein Bakery
- This company has yummy protein treats — cookies, brownies, blondies. They are not certified GF, but are made with all GF ingredients. My favorites are the Lemon White Chocolate Chip Blondies, and the Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. I suggest microwaving these for 30-60seconds!
- Lily’s Lean Machines
- I got some of their cookie dough balls to try! Funfetti is my FAV by far, but the cinnamon oatmeal cookie dough and cookie dough truffle are close seconds 🙂
Current Macros (I get macros from ADOFitness) on workout days: 145p 245c 57f (2073kcals)
HOPE EVERYONE has a GREAT Day!!
Feel free to comment below with questions — I’d also love to know what some of your favorite macro-finds are! 🙂