These are So soft! And easy to make. This recipe is just 6ingredients and takes only about 15min to make :).
- Macros: 3.6p 4.7c 1.1f
- AND 1.3g Fiber per cookie!
- Total kcals for cookie: 43
- For all 7 cookies: 25p 33c 8f (9grams Fiber) – 298kcals
- Preheat over to 350F
- 28grams coconut flour (4tbsp)
- 1scoop protein powder (I used Devotion)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4c (61grams) applesauce
- Mix above ingredients together, then portion into 7 balls and place on greased cookie sheet
- Press 2 Reese’s pieces on top of each cookie
- Bake for approx. 10minutes
Or pack & refrigerate for another day!
For an alternative version, you can also sub in 10grams (1tbsp) of mini m&ms for the Reeses!