It’s Friday night ! Happy weekend! This is a little peek of how I’m prepping for my long Run tomorrow.
Healthy Donuts, a little reading, & some roll recovery with my R8 roller !
- These fluffy donuts are gluten free & just 2ingredients
- And macros per donut are 3p 2c 0.5f (25kcals)
- My recipe makes 7mini-donuts, & I’m eating all of them!
Mix the following ingredients:
- 18grams of coconut flour
- 1scoop (28grams) of Devotion protein powder
- And enough water to make a pudding-like batter
- Preheat and grease donut maker — this is the one I have
- portion batter into 7mini-donut slots in donut maker & cook for 3-5min.
- (You can also bake in oven – in donut or muffin pan – for 10ish minutes at 350). ,
Top with what you want & enjoy!
- I Topped with some sugar free cherry pie filling & sprinkled a tbsp of powdered PB
- Also pictured-> I had a couple gainsinbulk digestive enzymes before eating (code RebekahC10)
Macros for 1 and for all 7: