Mmmmm these cookies are so soft and fluffy and addicting. I’ve made (& eaten) 2 batches in the past 24hours :). These ones pictured are cheesecake flavor, but the flavor is adjustable based on the sf jello flavor & protein powder you choose!
Macros per cookie: 5p 4c 0.4f (38kcals)
I’ve made a similar version of these before in my first Cookie post. They are a variation of @emmabethfit ‘s “doozies”. I subbed in applesauce for pumpkin – so you can also alter the flavor by using pumpkin instead too. Both work great! The applesauce was tasteless in this version.
Cheesecake Cloud cookie Ingredients : (makes 8)
- 2scoops protein powder (56grams) – I used Devotion angel foodcake protein but you can use any type of protein powder
- 122grams applesauce (you can swap this with pumpkin as well – it will alter the macros slightly)
- 16grams sugarfree cheesecake jello mix – you can use different flavors too
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp Walden farms syrup
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix ingredients together
- Drop spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet – space then apart- you can see in my picture that I didn’t space them well enough in my first batch there
- Bake for approx 10minutes
These cheesecake cookies paired awesomely with some sugarfree cherry pie filling and lemon cake halo top ice cream!