Super simple 5-ingredient gluten free protein cookies that are a great way to celebrate the 4th of July guilt-free 🙌🏼 💥 🇺🇸💥🙌🏼
- Macros per cookie: 162kcals -> 16p 11c 6f (3grams of fiber)
How to make them: I used my gluten free cookie base — for original post, you can go here but i pasted in the recipe here as well!
Base Cookie Ingredients & Recipe (makes 4 large cookies):
- 2 eggs
- 6tbsp Bobs red mill coconut flour (42grams)
- 2scoops (60grams) protein powder (I used PES PB cookie)
- 2tbsp sugar free maple syrup (I used Vermont brand found at Kroger)
- 2tbsp water
- 1.33tbsp (4tsp) red white and blue 🇺🇸 sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 & grease cookie sheet
- Mix together ingredients (except sprinkles!)
- Divide batter into quarters
- Roll dough into balls
- Top each with approximately 1tsp sprinkles
- Press to flatten to desired thickness
- Cook for about 10min
- Enjoy! Refrigerate the extras!
I used these sprinkles:
- These also pair great with some protein ice cream! Which is what I had after my run this morning for breakfast! 🙂
Have an awesome day!