I ordered a new kind of gluten-free protein pancake mix called SlapJacks! I’m impressed with them so far. I love the buttermilk GF Flapjacks mix, but this brand has some yummy flavors that are comparable in price/taste to Lions Pack Mixes, so it’s a yummy flavor to have around. My goal with this mix was to create a recipe where I could maximize the Amount of powder in a tub with yummy, macro-friendly recipes. This waffle is the best one I’ve come up with so far!
The Blueberry and Snickerdoodle flavors are both awesome!
You can mix the Slapjack powder with just water, but I wanted to get more out of my mix for the price and get a bigger size with fewer macros 🙌🏼
This Recipe makes a Full Fluffy, Dense Belgian Protein waffle that is 280kcals. Its 3ingredients! And pairs perfectly with some perfect protein ice cream – which I also used Slap Protein to make! –> making the meal a total of 400kcals for a healthy waffle & ice cream! 🙂
- You can use code- REBEKAH – for all Slap products!
- Preheat and grease waffle maker
- Mix ingredients (below) together into a batter
- Pour batter into maker and cook 2-3minutes
Waffle ingredients :
- 30grams slapjacks mix (or any other protein pancake mix, or even protein powder)
- 30grams maple grove farms gluten free baking mix (I got this at Kroger – any GF baking mix would work)
- 3/8th cup water
Hope everyone has a great day!