Another variation of my newest cookie recipe! I got some sample packs of Slap Nutrition Mint Chocolate protein powder. These are whey-based , so a little different from the PES (whey/casein blend), but still turned out great!
- 4ingredients plus m&m’s
- 150kcals (including m&m’s)!
Ps- if you go to my Instagram post for this recipe, I will have some of my friends tagged who have discount codes for slap nutrition.
Recipe (makes 4 Large cookies):
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the ingredients below together
- Divide into 4 sections
- Measure out 1tbsp of m&m’s and divide evenly to top each cookie
- Bake for approximately 10minutes
Mint chocolate Cookie Ingredients :
- 2 packets/scoops Slap Mint Chocolate Chip protein
- 42g (6Tbsp) coconut flour
- 2tbsp sugarfree maple syrup
- 2tbsp water