My blog is mixed in with recipes so I am putting this page together with links to the Best recipes I have – meaning they are my go-to’s and others have duplicated them successfully & tagged me on Instagram (@RebekahKFit) to repost! 💕
As always, these are gluten free, and I try to keep these under 5ingredients!
- most can easily be made vegan by using a vegan protein powder & possibly an egg substitute
- recipes can be made using pretty much any protein powder/ baking mixes — I use SLAP Nutrition products because I like their taste and also think they bake really well compared to other powders – use code REBEKAH for discount
- Perfect protein ice cream – 110kcals
- FAILPROOF 3ingredient protein waffle– this will work with any protein powder or protein pancake mix – 280kcals
- 3ingredient UCAN waffle (runners’ waffle) -284kcal (no protein powder in this one)
- 50kcal protein egg free Cookies
- Large (Lenny & Larry copycat) Cookies – 141kcal
- Pizookie! – 300kcals
- 35kcal edible cookie dough balls (with m&m’s )*
- Soft Protein pancake cookies (77kcals each)
- Pumpkin protein Donuts – 277kcals for the batch
- Failproof 3 ingredient gluten free donuts! 36kcal per donut … 252kcal for the batch of 7
- Pumpkin pancakes -277kcals for the batch
- 3-ingredient protein crunch/krackel bar
- Protein frosting
- 2-ingredient 49kcal Gluten Free Brownies
- 100kcal Protein Crispy Treats!
NOTES ON INGREDIENTS:
- For Slap Nutrition products, use code REBEKAH for discount!
- Email or DM me with questions!
Please tag me if you try or make a variation of a recipe! I love seeing them and reposting when I can!! My goal is to make this blog more concise and reader/recipe-friendly! 💕