My blog is mixed in with recipes so I am putting this page together with links to the Best recipes I have – meaning they are my go-to’s and others have duplicated them successfully & tagged me on Instagram (@RebekahKFit) to repost! 💕
As always, these are gluten free, and I try to keep these under 5ingredients!
- most can easily be made vegan by using a vegan protein powder & possibly an egg substitute
- If you don’t have protein powder, OAT FLOUR seems to substitute well for it (no 100% guarantee, but it seems to work when I’ve tested it)
- recipes can be made using pretty much any protein powder/ baking mixes — I use SLAP Nutrition products because I like their taste and also think they bake really well compared to other powders – use code REBEKAH for discount
- FAILPROOF 3ingredient protein waffle– this will work with any protein powder or protein pancake mix – 280kcals
- Low Calorie- High Protein Waffle – FluFFtastic & just 216kcals!
- Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake waffle– 234kcal
- 200kcal cheesecake protein waffle (no protein powder)
- 3-ingredient Protein Waffle (also makes a batch of 9 mini-donuts)- 211kcals
- Cheesecake Protein Waffle – 260kcals
- 3ingredient UCAN waffle (runners’ waffle) -284kcal (no protein powder in this one)
- “Normal 3-Ingredients” Gluten free waffle– 242kcal, no protein or supplement powder
- Big Fat Breakfast cookies – 300kcal – egg/gluten free
- 50kcal protein egg free Cookies
- Large (Lenny & Larry copycat) Cookies – 141kcal
- Pizookie! – 300kcals
- Pumpkin-Oat Pizookie (“personal pan pumpkin pie) – 272kcals
- Big Vegan Healthy Breakfast Cookie – can be eaten raw or baked 👍🏼👍🏼 (229kcals for the whole recipe!)
- 35kcal edible cookie dough balls (with m&m’s )*
- Soft Protein pancake cookies (77kcals each)
- BIG Cinnamon Pumpkin raisinet Breakfast Cookie – egg free
- Kim’s soft-bake pumpkin protein cookies 🍪 – flourless
- Pumpkin Protein Cookie Dough (or can be baked into cookies!) – 4ingredients, 73kcals per cookie or dough ball
Donuts (pretty much any pancake/waffle recipe works for these!)
- Pumpkin protein Donuts – 277kcals for the batch
- 3-ingredient Protein Donuts – 211kcals for the batch of 9 (also makes 1 waffle!)
- Failproof 3 ingredient gluten free donuts! 36kcal per donut … 252kcal for the batch of 7
- 2-ingredient 36kcal donuts/bagels (no supplements/protein)
- Flourless Fig-Pumpkin Protein Donuts (40kcals each)
- Pumpkin pancakes -277kcals for the batch
- 3-ingredient protein crunch/krackel bar
- Protein frosting
- 2-ingredient 49kcal Gluten Free Brownies
- 100kcal Protein Crispy Treats!
- Flourless Fig-Pumpkin Protein Muffins (40kcals each)
NOTES ON INGREDIENTS:
- For Slap Nutrition products, use code REBEKAH for discount!
- Email or DM me with questions!
Please tag me if you try or make a variation of a recipe! I love seeing them and reposting when I can!! My goal is to make this blog more concise and reader/recipe-friendly! 💕