Pizookie is an old latin term for the best dessert in the world. It combines the two words pizza and cookie together to describe it characteristics.😋.
My pizookie is 300kcals, gluten free, 4ingredients! And combined with protein ice cream made for an awesome 400kcal post-run meal!
- Pizookie macros: 300kcals- 33p 19c 10f
- Ice cream macros: 109kcal- 23p 3c 0f
Preheat oven to 350. Mix together:
- 1scoop protein powder (I used Slap cinnamon Streusel donut flavor- it’s similar to Snickerdoodle flavor!)- code is REBEKAH for discount
- 21g coconut flour
- 1tbsp sugar free syrup
- 1tbsp water
- 1/2tbsp mini m&m’s (optional … but make it pretty! And chocolatey) 😋
Grease cooking pan. And form pizookie onto it. Bake for 10min! Enjoy!
- I also had 2 digestive enzymes with my meal from gains in Bulk 🙂
If the cookie recipe looks familiar, that’s because it’s the same as my mint chocolate chip m&m Lenny& Larry imitation cookie! I just halved the recipe and combined it into one big circle 🙂
Some Recovery Day Stuff!
On my recovery day today (which I explained here a bit), I did a 4mile jog and spent about 20minutes stretching and using my R8 roller.
The R8 is something I’ve used for almost a year now, and it’s like a deep tissue massage for my legs everyday! It digs into the muscles and I can pinpoint where I want to focus (on tight areas). It helps get more blood flow to the areas I roll to aid in recovery and help prevent injury. I posted a little video today on some of my favorite post-run stretches and how I roll with the R8 daily :). I hope the video is helpful! If you have any feedback or video ideas, let me know! Or if you hate it, let me know (but nicely 😹 please).
Hope you have a great day!!💕