These 3ingredient gluten free waffles turned out fluffy & amazing! And I just wanted to do a quick post just to share the recipe & also what I do on a typical cross training day in my training schedule!
Waffle Stack & Protein ice cream
- Waffle macros: 280kcal, 21p 33c 6f
- ice cream macros: 110kcal, 24p 1c 0f
For the waffle I used @slapnutrition white chocolate slapjacks mix – I think blueberry and white chocolate are my favorite mixes! (Chocolate chip and snickerdoodle are good too, but I like the other 2 better) – code REBEKAH for discount
➡️ I used krusteaz gluten free baking mix to make the waffle too but any mix will work!
➡️ for the ice cream, I used cinnamon streusel donut @slapnutrition whey!
➡️ I also had a couple of @gainsinbulk enzymes with this meal to help with digestion
- discount code for @slapnutrition Is REBEKAH
- discount code for @gainsinbulk Is RebekahC10
Tag me if you try it!💕 @RebekahKFit on insta
Now for the cross training day!
Susan (my running coach) is big on mixing in other forms of workouts besides just running, so she schedules cross training days 2x a week in my plan (I usually do 1-2more though). She also has me do 2-4miles of running these days but it’s at a Very easy pace … minimal effort (like I could talk/converse easily the whole time)
- To see my full workout schedule, just go here!
- This is the structure I use for the “cross training days” on that schedule (or most of the days on sample week B)
- Start with 10minute jumprope warmup
- Run 2miles to gym (or on treadmill)
- Do 30minute CARVE lift (today I did CARVE1)
- Run 2miles home
- 5minute ab workout (I filmed this today to share on my YouTube channel once I get the chance to edit it!)
- Stretch 10minutes!
Then WAFFLES & ice cream time! ☺️
Hope you all have a great day!