- These are naturally sweetened by the figs, and
- each Donut is just 40kcals – 4grams protein, 6grams carbs (1 gram Fiber), and 0grams fat.
- These are gluten free and flour-free
- To make these dairy-free, you can sub in a vegan powder or oat flour for the protein powder!
Remember to check out my giveaway going on!! Just use my code REBEKAH when you purchase any Slap Products and email the receipt to be entered!
RECIPE: makes 20 donuts or mini-muffins
- 1cup Figs (I soaked a bag of Sunmaid CA Mission Figs in water overnight and then drained them)
- 1/2cup pumpkin 🎃
- 1/2cup egg whites
- 75grams protein powder (I used @slapnutrition cinnamon streusel donut flavor)
- optional: cinnamon – I added about a TBSP
- ➡️ blend ingredients together & spoon into greased donut maker or muffin tin
- ➡️ cook until done in donut maker OR bake at 350 for 15ish minutes – until they solidify (they will be soft but will hold together)
- ➡️ Add toppings & enjoy!!!!
- (My protein ice cream 🍦 recipe is below – 1/2serving makes 16oz and is 50kcals)
- ➡️ store extras in fridge for later 😋
- also pictured: I had 2 digestive enzymes/probiotics with this meal from gains in bulk
These works as muffins or donuts – i cooked the batch both ways
ICE CREAM Recipe: I made up 1/2 serving. I posted last week about giving this up, but decided I don’t want to .. hahaha. So instead of eating it 2-4x a day, I’m eating about 1/2 serving 1-2x a day so the xanthan doesn’t bloat me. 🙂