Not my prettiest creation, but it makes a perfect “on-the-go” breakfast or snack. Its like a healthy personal Pan pumpkin pie!. It refrigerates really well too!
I mixed this up after my workout today. And put in the oven to bake while I got ready for the day! 🎃💕
- This Pumpkin-oat Pizookie (basically a Large cookie!) is fluffy and dense, just 5ingredients, gluten free, and just 270kcals.
- This whole Pizookie has 32g protein, 27g carb (6 are Fiber), and 3.75g fat
- You could divide this into smaller portions to make 3 or 4 regular sized cookies and less macros per cookie :).
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix ingredients and spread into greased pan
- Bake 10-15min!
Ingredients : pumpkin, protein powder (I used Slap whey), egg whites, gluten free quick oats (regular oats would work too!), coconut flour
- Hot water
- 1 scoop Slap-o-lantern from Slap Nutrition (caffeinated pumpkin spice flavored powder)
- 1-2scoops salted caramel bcaa from Slap Nutrition
- Optional: I sometimes add 1/2cup unsweetened almond milk too 🙂
Remember to check out my giveaway going on in the current giveaway tab above!☺️