These are delicious! Another winner from my “instagram-pinterest” page of recipes to try from Kim Hoeltje! I love my own recipes, but am having fun with this so this might be my new ‘thing’ for now – trying out different recipes and sharing them as I go.
RECIPE (makes 10 cookies):
- For these cookies, just preheat the oven to 350,
- and blend together the following ingredients (except the reese’s!).
- note: my ingredient list says black beans – I used canned pinto beans and the original recipe used 130g of canned white beans — so any beans will work (the macros only differ slightly)!
- for discounts on Slap Protein, use code REBEKAH
- Then just drop spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet,
- and top with whatever you’d like (i did 2 reeses pieces per cookie)
- the batter is a little runny fyi
- Bake for 15ish minutes and Enjoy!
Macros per cookie: 32kcal, 3.6g protein, 3.5g carb, 0.4g fat
Macros for entire batch: 320kcal, 36p 35c 4f
In other news, I also registered for a marathon this December! So I’ll be sharing my journey along the way towards that! 🙂 First up though is a half marathon on Sept. 3! 😉