One of my favorite cookie recipes is the one for my Big Fat Breakfast cookie! Today, I subbed in the Pumpkin for the applesauce, and topped it with some raisinets for a Healthy Fall Breakfast (or snack) cookie!
- Macros for this entire recipe minus topping (you can make 1 big cookie, several small cookies, or even eat it as dough!)
- 244kcals: 30g protein, 22g carb 4 g fat (9.5g FIBER)
- with 10g of Raisinets: 290kcals, 30p 30c 6f
- You can make this vegan by subbing in vegan protein powder or oat flour for the protein powder I used.
Preheat oven to 350, and mix together all ingredients. except the toppings
- 1 scoop protein powder (28 grams) – I used Slap Cinnamon Donut Streusel (code REBEKAH for discount)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin (60grams)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (28 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- (optional toppings) – I added 10g of Raisinets! 🙂
Eat it as dough! or Bake for 12ish minutes until done 🙂
Hope you are all having a great day!! Our little puppy is growing Up! I’m going to miss her when I go back to school (teaching) next week !