This mountain of fluffy waffles and donuts is what I’m prepping for the next four days.
With going back to work and the new puppy, I can’t bank on having 10-15min in the mornings to put my breakfast and lunch together. So I am testing this out to see how this week goes and determine whether to stick with it or not. It took me about 30-45minutes to do — I used 6 ingredients and made 3 of each of the 3 different “waffle recipes” alternating between putting it in the waffle maker and donut maker. I suppose I could use the oven if too if I’d wanted.
- Coconut flour
- Waffle/pancake mix- I used Krusteaz GF mix
- Protein powder – I used Slap Chocolate truffle and Slap Strawberry (code REBEKAH for discount)
- Egg whites
Recipes I used:
- Each day (4days) gets 3/4 of each waffle. I had 2 waffles of each and a batch of donuts (equivalent to 1 waffle). So I put a 1/2 of each waffle into each of the 4 containers. Then just divided each set of donuts into quarters for each container! 🙂
- I’ll figure out Friday when I get there! 🙂
Macros for each “work day”:
Here’s a list of what I have in each bag (I just used 4 plastic grocery bags) to take to work with me. I just kind of eat when I’m hungry so there is no meal structure in the list below.
- You can see the 3 diff waffles there
- The Greek yo and sf pudding mix is to be a dip/icing for the waffles/donuts
- I’ll also bring mustard with the veggies
- I think I’ll also have a bag of garden mix salad to bring just in case
Food the Rest of the day:
- I’ll have some preworkout carbs (ucan or clif shot bloks)
- I’ll also take a “slappuccino or slap-o-lantern pumpkin spice latte” (preworkout powders from slap that I use as coffee ) with some real half n half mixed in. (For fat macros, plus it tastes better!)
- The evening will just be trying to hit the remainder of the macros I have left! 🙂 no set plan.
I don’t know if this helps or if I’ll even continue to “prep” as the school year goes on, but this week is a “taper week” for me in prep for the half marathon next weekend, so I won’t be working out as much (about 15miles running this week and NO cross-training) and know I can’t eat as much as I was when I was running 40-50mpw. So, by taking my food with me to work, I feel prepared for my easy week. 💕