After a 10mile run this morning, I put together this really easy 160kcal Gluten Free Cheesecake Waffle and 110kcal protein ice cream!
- Macros for both: 270kcals- 34p 27c 3f (8g fiber)
Mix together the below ingredients (feel free to add/subtract water for your liking) & cook in a greased/preheated waffle maker!
- 4 tbsp egg whites (60g)
- 3tbsp coconut flour (21g)
- 1/2package of Jello SugarFree Cheesecake pudding mix (14g)
- Approx 6tbsp water
- While it was cooking, I made up some protein ice cream! Click here for recipe!
- (I used Slap Vanilla Frosting Protein for ice cream)
- I also had 2 Gains in bulk enzymes before eating 👍🏼
Combine & enjoy!!!!!
Macros for both: 270kcals- 34p 27c 3f (8g fiber)