In this post:
- Fluffy 250 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Protein waffle (28g protein, 20g carb, 6g fat) – gluten free, 5 ingredients
- Hot chocolate mix that basically counts as a salad and/or multivitamin
- Thanksgiving giveaway for a 3-month supply of Gains in Bulk athlete digestive enzymes (or other product of choice) – the enzymes are just my favorite staple from them!
Thanksgiving Day Giveaway!
*Winners will receive 1 bag (3-month supply – or 270 enzyme pills) of Gains in Bulk Athlete Digestive Formula – These are awesome digestive enzymes that my husband and I both use. … Winners can also choose a different product if they’d like (these are just my favorite!)
How To Enter:
- Use my code – RebekahC10 – to purchase any product from Gains in Bulk
- Take a Screenshot of your receipt showing you used my code and Send it to me via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR a Direct Message to my Instagram @RebekahKFit to enter giveaway
- You can use my code as many times as you want for multiple entries 🙂
Winner will be picked and posted on Instagram on Thanksgiving Day!
Chocolate Fudge Greens – New Product Review
I just received my order of Slap Chocolate Fudge Greens mix! It does not disappoint. It tastes chocolatey and mixes really well with hot water to make a 35kcal Healthy Hot chocolate! It’s not Exactly the same as hot chocolate (you can tell the greens are in there) but the chocolate taste is dominant and I really like this product! 🙂 Nutrition deets are below in photo, or you can see it on their site.
- Discount code REBEKAH will save you $$ on this or any other Slap Nutrition products.
Chocolate chip Cheesecake Protein Waffle!
This waffle is really fluffy and tastes awesome! I also whipped up some Perfect Protein Ice cream to go along with it!
Preheat and grease waffle iron. Mix the following ingredients together and cook in waffle maker!
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 14g (2 tbsp) coconut flour – I used Bob’s Red Mill
- 14g (1/2 scoop) protein powder – I used Slap Vanilla Whey
- 7g (1 tbsp) jello sugarfree cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 10g (2tsp) dark chocolate chips – I used Enjoy Life brand