Ok, so I am kind of obsessed with my new Belgian Waffle Bowl Maker! I’ve been making a bowl each morning and have honed in on a great recipe that is just 3 ingredients and 190kcals! 🙂
WAFFLE BOWL RECIPE:
Preheat and grease waffle iron, then mix together the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 14 grams Coconut Flour (2 TBSP)
- 21 grams of Protein pancake mix — I used SlapJacks Snickerdoodle mix (code REBEKAH for discount)
- 21grams is equivalent to 1/2 scoop of the slapjacks mix,
- You could also use regular Protein Powder here — 21grams or about 2/3 of a scoop of protein powder (most protein powders are 30ish grams/scoop) — this would alter the macros slightly (less carbs, higher protein), but kcals would remain the same!
The Exact Macros for this Bowl are: 24p, 16c 3f (4g fiber) = 190 Calories
French Toast PB and Creamy Vanilla Filling:
- While my bowl was cooking, I had 2 Gains in Bulk Digestive Enzymes (I’ve used these for the last 1.5years and they really help me stay regular and feel lighter daily) – Code RebekahC10 saves you $ on those.
- I also whipped up some Protein Ice Cream to put in the bowl (only about 1/2 a serving of my ice cream fits in the bowl so I put the rest in a different bowl.. LOL).
- I topped off my Ice cream with some French Toast Fantasy Spread (1 Tbsp), and had a large mug of Hot Chocolate Fudge Greens. (code REBEKAH for discount on both those)
TOTAL Macros for the Whole Meal: