I’m kind of over the pumpkin everything and am on a white chocolate kick! This gluten-free white chocolate protein waffle bowl is just 3 ingredients (plus water) & is 163kcals with awesome macros (listed below!). The recipe can also be used to make a regular waffle, donuts, or pancakes 🙂
White Chocolate Protein Waffle Recipe
Mix together the following ingredients and cook in waffle maker for 3-5min:
- 1/2 scoop (20grams) white chocolate protein pancake mix – I used SlapJacks (code REBEKAH will save you $)
- 14g (2tbsp) coconut flour
- 1/4cup (60g) egg white or egg beaters
- 1/4cup water
White Chocolate Protein ice cream
- I used PES White Chocolate Protein powder in my original perfect protein ice cream recipe to make this!
- I use my friends’ @fiitnesschic or @faithandfit codes for PES discounts.
- I topped it off with some Slap Chocolate Greens mix (code REBEKAH for discount)
- While the waffle is cooking, I had 2 gains in bulk digestive enzymes to help with digestion & for better use of all the nutrients – you can read more about it here. Code RebekahC10 can be used for a discount 😊
Extra ice cream!
- My protein ice cream recipe will fill up 2 of these bowls. So I save the extra in a different bowl then break up the waffle once I am done and add it to that bowl. 🤷🏼♀️ It makes it feel like 2 breakfasts in one! Sometimes I’ll add some rice cakes in too
Thanks for checking this recipe out!!
Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving!!