I don’t even remember the last time I ate Bacon but Today I realized I’ve been missing out! This recipe is super easy!
Air Fried Bacon Recipe:
- Buy 1.5lbs thick cut bacon
- Place in air fryer at 400degrees for 10min
- Flip bacon over
- Fry 8-10 more minutes at 400F
- Take it out to put in eat & store in containers
- Try not to eat it all (I mayyy have eaten half of this batch with ghee smothered on it)
- Store extras in refrigerator!
I signed up for ketoquest with Jason Wittrock as a way to have accountability this year. It’s $30 and I’ll be submitting photos each month for a chance to win prizes (although the prizes are secondary to accountability). I originally heard Jason on this podcast with Drew Manning and like his story and approach to Keto as a lifestyle.