This isn’t so much a “recipe” as it is a throw stuff in the air fryer & it turns out amazing!
- You can see my air fryer cooking temp/time chart here. And the brand of fryer I got.
I was at the store today and saw some unsweetened unsulfured coconut flakes and a light bulb went off! I’m so glad it translated in real life too. Sometimes my random thoughts end up duds 🤷🏻♀️😂. This one ended up delicious. The coconut added a sweetness to my normal combo of Brussels and almonds, and I also added in some cheese for a melty/savory component 😋
Although I could get up to take photos of these ingredients, Nike 🐶 is currently sound asleep on me & I’d prefer to not wake her up 😂. So these images from online will have to do. (The final product photos are mine though) 😊
- Put bag of Brussels in air fryer along with a handful of coconut flakes & handful of almonds
- Cook at 360 for 10-15minutes
- Add in 4 slices of cheese
- Cook for 5min more
- Enjoy!!!! I added mine on top of some lettuce 🙌🏼 and made a super large salad 🥗
I also sprayed mine with a bit of Pam before cooking!
And then sprinkled on some slap cinnamon streusel whey (code REBEKAH) after 😊