53kcal per cookie: 3-ingredients, No egg, gluten free, high protein/low carb, can be dairy free & vegan (depending on protein powder), fluffy, 211kcals for the entire batch!
These were really easy and super fluffy! I’ve been making them all week. One of my goals with my social media is to post less, but make more quality posts. So, I will mostly be using instagram as a platform for this blog, which I will (ideally) be doing 2 posts a week: 1 with a new (or favorite) recipe and 1 with my week of workouts (like this post).
As always, if you have any questions or ideas/suggestions, just comment below or on my instagram. I’m also working on tidying up my site – so if anything strikes you as confusing, let me know! Sometimes things make sense in my head but not to anyone else….
On to the awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
3-ingredient Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Macros per cookie: 6.6p 3.4c 1.5f (53kcals)
Recipe (makes 4 cookies):
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together the following ingredients:
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used PES Snickerdoodle, but any type of whey/casein blend protein powder should work. I think a vegan powder would also work- I haven’t tried this so lmk if you try it and what success you have. A whey isolate will not work as well, if at all — you would need to decrease the water since whey will not absorb as much)
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour ( I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 TBSP Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet mini chocolate chips ( these are dairy-free chocolate chips, but you can use any sort of m&m or chocolate chip … or even nothing, which would reduce the macros)
- 1/2cup water
- Portion out batter into 4 cookies
- Bake for 20minutes
- Enjoy!! I like to eat the whole batch myself, but you could always make these as a prep for snacks.
- These cookies go great with a bowl of Protein Ice Cream or Protein Frosty (shown below) as a post-workout breakfast 🙂
- Before I dig into this breakfast, I have 3 Gains in Bulk Digestive Enzymes to assist with digestion and utilization of all the nutrients from the meal. (code RebekahC10 for discount)
Let me know if you try these and like them! Tag me @RebekahKFit so I can see and share your versions! 🙂