👉🏼MACROS: 3.5p 7.5c 1f (52kcal) per cookie 🍪
👉🏼crispy outside, soft inside
🌱 vegan & glutenfree
These are not super sweet cookies, but they were given the thumbs up 👍🏼 😋 by my husband and his brother ! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Sometimes, recipes come about in weird ways….
To be honest, I ran out of rice cakes today & decided to try to make “oatcakes”?🤷🏻♀️.
Anyways, these turned out great 👌🏼 so I figured I’d share! 😃
RECIPE makes 24cookies, so these are easy to make & then keep on hand all week as a go-to for a healthy snack.
- They’re not “addictive” so I’m not going to eat one and want to eat all the rest 🤣
- they pair perfectly with Peanut butter or Fruit or Jam
The ingredients needed are:
- 60 grams protein powder (I used Ampd vegan vanilla),
- 240grams quick oats (I used Quaker gf quick oats),
- 1Tbsp organic maple syrup (honey would also work),
- 2cups water
Mix all the ingredients together
Let it sit for 2-3hours (or overnight)
Divide into 24 balls (1Tbsp in size)
Shape as desired – I kept the ball shape for some and flattened the other into more of a “cookie” shape – or “oatcake” shape (this will be a thing one day! It all started here remember…. unless it’s already a thing then I’m sorry & just too lazy to leave the WP app right now to check the google……. yet I had enough gusto to type all that hmmmmm… ignorance is bliss I guess. I’m claiming oatcakes)
- Air fryer: Cook @400F for 10minutes
Oven: Cook @350F for 12-15min
Save in Fridge to enjoy!