This is a list of the products & supplements that I use for healthy living. I keep myself honest by ONLY listing products here that I purchase and use consistently. I am a sales affiliate for several products below, but do not receive them for free — I use my own codes and affiliate links to purchase the products below 😉 … Feel free to comment or email with any questions!
- Below you’ll find: Supplements, Apparel, Workouts I use, Roll Recovery, Nutrition app I use, & my Coaches
- discount codes that I have are listed below as well as links to the sites to order! 🙂
SLAP Nutrition Products – for discount use code REBEKAH
- I love their protein pancake mixes — they are gluten free, taste yummy, and have great macros
- their protein powder
- Slappuccino (coffee powder)
- Salted caramel bcaas
***I actually like to “make my own stack” of 2 proteins, a bcaa, & a caffeine powder (preworkout/slappuccino) product on their site to save more money (in addition to using my code)
- Check out my Slap Nutrition recipes here
- The protein powder & baking mix use minimal ingredients, and they works in all my Favorite FAILPROOF recipes!
Gains In Bulk: Use Code “RebekahC10” for 10% off at this site: http://www.gainsinbulk.com/ — “We sell in bulk to give you the largest gains at the smallest price possible.”
- One of my must-haves are the Digestive Enzymes — > These are AWESOME: Designed to completely breakdown all Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins in an athletes diet. This dramatically reduces bloating and indigestion issues. (I use 2-3 pills with 2 meals/day) — a bag of 270 pills is about $30 w/10% code RebekahC10
- Check out the video demonstration of how enzymes work here– https://youtu.be/jaSw7dEwAG4
- I also use Test Gain (2/day): this doesn’t give you testosterone, but allows your body to make it more easily. Increased testosterone levels helps balance the body’s other hormone levels as well (such as estrogen and progesterone). Raised testosterone levels aid in muscle building, energy levels, and vitality improvement. Women can expect to feel more energized, clear-minded, and less moody! $12/bottle with code RebekahC10
NewZill Compression Socks : use code “Rebekah20” for 20% off (socks are approx $15 with code).
Belcorva Running apparel: code REBEKAH (below I’m wearing the leggings (comparable to Lululemon in feel and fit/length with high waist, and the shorts – also super comfy)… The leggings/shorts/capris all have 3 pockets! 2 are large enough for my iphone 6plus in the front/sides, and then there is a zipper pocket in the back for keys… the 3 shorts pockets are all zip-up (front & back).)
Roll recovery – Works like a deep tissue massage each day! I use both the R8 & R3 DAILY. (they also have super cute hats!) — You can email/DM me for a 10% discount code if you decide to purchase one! These are my 2 “reviews” of the R8 & R3 & how I use them!
My workouts: CARVE Workout plan: all profits go toward A21 to help stop/fight human trafficking -email me once you make donation to receive plan
To Track My Macros, I use the My.Macros Plus App – best app IMO for macro-tracking.
My Nutrition Coach was Amber Dawn Orton of ADOFitness — She is awesome! I’m no longer with her – I graduated 😉 from her program – but I HIGHLY recommend her! Check out my interview with her & her husband on FitnessRXwomen