Over the last couple of years, I’ve put together a few training plans for myself – you can use the menu above or the links below to access them for free!
- 21minute Lifts for Marathoners (this is what I used in the fall of 2017 where I PR’d in the Richmond half marathon – 1hr 26min – and the CIM marathon – 3hr 6min)
- 10K Training Plan – this is a plan I put together for a training team I was leading at my church – it includes walking and running plans, cross training, stretching)
- 15minute Lifts – short lifts for when you need to squeeze them in – these can be easily extended to 30min lifts as well.
- CARVE Lifting plan – this is the plan I used to get in shape for my wedding (carve workouts 1-4) as well as the plan I used when I lost weight on vacation (carve workouts 5-9). It is also the workouts I will revert back to when I want to switch it up for a week – I like this plan because it has all the most effective exercises I did when I was training for fitness modeling. This has a lot of good information if you are new to lifting along with video/photo demos of each exercise and stretch.
- 5K Training plan – this is what I am using in 2018 to train for 5K’s this year. It is a mix of lifting, insanity/plyometrics, yoga, and running. If I wasn’t a runner, this would still be a great workout plan and I would sub in the row machine/elliptical/stairmaster/bike for the cardio portion.
- Faith Training Plan – I always like to have a fitness plan that is outlined to reach a goal – even if I don’t follow it exactly, I still am doing something each day to make forward progress. So, why not do the same thing for my spiritual body? I am using this in 2018 as well alongside the 5K training plan.
If you try or use any of them, let me know! Tag me @RebekahKFit on instagram so I can follow and cheer you on 🙂